Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chewing gum cause acne allergy and anybody tried neutrogena's acne mark fading peel

I used to be a long term acne sufferer. No matter what I seemed to do, I could never get rid of acne. Believe me when I say I tried it all: creams, washes, prescriptions, pills, etc. Things would work here and there, but nothing ever got rid of acne completely!
Dandelion leaves are vitamin and mineral rich - and make a tasty green veggie. The vitamins and minerals in dandelion greens are thought to support and maintain healthy skin.
Honey and Almond Cleansing Mask. Mix 1tbsp of almond oil with 2tbsp of honey. If you have oily skin add a few drops of lemon juice (start with just a few drops) apply to clean skin and leave for 30 minuets. Can be used as a daily treatment. Keep refrigerated
syetheticsto.blogspot.com
tags: homemade natural acne treatment, make up for acne prone skin, types of acne acne

No comments: