Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birth control clears acne and acne scar face

Even though you may be tempted to run, not walk to the pharmacy, it's not the best plan. There is just not enough information about acne medication, whether it's over the counter or prescription medication. You may have experienced using a medication that made your acne worse instead of better. How about the ones that work for only awhile and then are ineffective? And why does the acne return if you stop using the medication? Even the ones that do work seem to have some pretty serious side-effects.
My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment.
It is advised that you treat your back acne at the first signs of it. This can help to stop further spread of the bacteria and can also minimize the damage to your skin. The sooner you treat it, the sooner it will be gone.
delighedemt.blogspot.com
tags: free recipes acne skin care fast, fast way to acne, han for acne care

No comments: