Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to get black scars off your face from acne

« ...2. High sugar foods. Mainly looking at chocolate and soft drinks. High sugar is what forms acne in a small way. A good thing to do is stay away from apple juice and stick with the water. As with all these foods and drinks they are fine in moderation, but a regular consumption of them would worsen the condition of the skin....
...It is said that impure blood is also a reason for acne and pimples. Acne cure and treatment at times involves medicines that purify blood. In India, Neem (Azhadiracta Indica) is considered to be an effective blood purifier. Application of ground neem leaves on areas where you see inflammation relieves acne of pain and inflammation. Oil extracts and medicines from neem are very effective on a variety of skin problems. Check out many more such tips at my lens. You may also visit my blog for many more such tips....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Let me tell you some of the various acne cures that I have tried that have not worked. Probably the most recent before I actually cured my acne was the three day apple cleanse. Did it work for me? Nope. How about taking a supplement like zinc every day because studies show that people with zinc deficiencies have acne? Did not work for me either. Or how about salicylic acid? Made my face swell up....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: menopause causes of acne and hair loss, ziana acne cream, neutrogena oil free anti acne moisturizer

No comments: